ID : 10178 - CARBOSOL carbonizing plant in solvents, ww 180cm, yoc 1990
carbonizing plant in solvents
- manufacturer: Sperotto Rimar
- model: CARBOSOL - A.K.F. COMBINED SOLVENT / WATER CARBONISIG
- rollers width: 2000 mm
- useful working width: 1,800 mm.
- construction year: 12/1989, started up in 1990
- The line consists of:
- 3 oxygenation sections
- 1 cooling section, with suction
- 1 brushing machine high efficiency
- 1 united 'impregnation with perc
- 1 united 'impregnation with sulfuric acid
- 1 Primary distiller
- 1 distiller secondary
- 1 unit felling of smoke with activated charcoals
- 1 tank sludge
- 1 perc deposit
- 1 set of spare batteries + filters.
- fabric entry can be done from folded fabric or in big roll
- Output fabric can be done from folded fabric or in big roll
- plant conditions: currently disassembled
The plant, when in operation,
consumes about 30/35 m⊃3; of cold water per hour
at a maximum temperature not exceeding 20 ° C,
The carbonising plant will be completely overhauled,
both for all mechanical parts as well as for electrical parts.
The overhaul mainly consist in:
- Replacement of the gaskets of the rollers in the tanks
- Replacement of the bearing
- Replacement of the rubber sleeves
- Replacement of the mechanical seals of the pumps.
- Replacement of the active carbons (800 Kg.).
Moreover all the electrical part will be checked and the components,
that are unsuitable, will be replaced.